Company Goals: The main goal was to get high-end prospects, for their “new teeth in a day” procedure which is a $15k+ service. The goal cost per lead in this scenario was acquiring leads at $15.
Game Plan: For this dental practice, we were working with a video production agency who created very good videos. So with this being a new client for them, we informed them video would be the best success to acquire leads in a cost effective manner. Better yet, we had multiple videos for top of funnel, middle of funnel, and bottom of funnel.
With these videos, we wanted the ads to get a good amount of social proof. So the strategy to get that social proof is to run strictly conversion campaigns for leads, but also engagement and video view campaigns for the comments, likes and shares which ultimately boosted the organic reach on a local level.
With the 2 videos we were using on the top of funnel side, we tested 2 variations of copy. So a total of 4 variations of ads.
On the audience side of things, being on a local level we had to be sure not to over test. So we have a total of 11 prospecting audiences and 5 retargeting audiences consisting of people who engaged with the FB ads, IG ads, as well as the site traffic.
Month 1 Launch: We started with a $600 budget. 14 ad sets being tested. 4 ads within each ad set being tested. We were able to spend $620 and acquire 41 leads at $15.12/lead.
Month 2: After yielding some great stats the first month, we were able to optimize the campaigns a bit to bring that CPL down $3 to an overall lead cost of $12.77 with more lead volume.
Fast Forward to October and November: The next 2 months, we spent $1,373 and with some fully optimized campaigns with the SAME video content. We were able to get that CPL down to $9.16 surpassing the CPL goal originally of $15. Lead volume has picked up substantially here.
Conclusion: For the 4 months we have been working with this account, we have a spend of $2,594. Generated 238 leads at an average cost per lead of $10.90.